Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Holly, Jolly...

I love this set, "Holly, Jolly Christmas." I think that Santa is so much fun. And there are other cute images too! :) Anyway: I made a Criss Cross card with him this time. There is a great tutorial for this type of card here. And I recommend trying one if you haven't already...they are quite fun! :) And look so cute too...I think! :)



Stamps: Holly, Jolly Christmas
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP, Riding Hood Red Striped ribbon, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Brad, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Coluzzle

4 comments:

Simply Jenn said...

I love this little guy! He was so cute in your last post of him and the trees but you did a great job on this one.

LORi said...

Ashley- My friend Jenn at Simply Jenn told me to check your blog out. She has been following for awhile now and is highly impressed (as am I). You are on her list of Favs and now you will be on mine. Thanks for all the cool inspiration! I am gonna give the Criss cross card a try!!

Megan said...

So cute, definitly one of my must haves also! :)

Bekki B said...

This card is really cute! To be honest I wasn't crazy about this stamp set, but now that I see it used...I just may get it! I love the October card kit, card! REALLY pretty!

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...