Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Designer Series Paper Gift Bag...

Here you go....here is another bag using that same template I made THIS BAG with. (I know...I really need to do a tutorial so you guys can all know how to do this. I will try to get that done this week sometime. :) ) But...in the meantime....see how versatile it is? You just use the same concept and EASILY change the measurements and get TOTALLY different sizes for your gift bags. It's TOO MUCH FUN! :) This one I did square. And this was actually the first one I made...so don't judge me on the mistakes you see. It really isn't hard to do, I just got a bit rough with the one corner, so it ripped a bit. So just ignore it. I could have fixed it in Photoshop...but it's ok to show your mistakes, right?! :) (Plus...I'm only guessing I could fix it in Photoshop....I don't really know how to use that program that well. :) ) Anyway: here you go! I hope you enjoy! :)

3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ooh lovely Ashley! Hope your having a great weekend, looking forward to my email.

Angie Tieman said...

What an awesome project! Love it! Can't wait for the tutorial!

Becky Carafa said...

Okay, way too cute! I'll be waiting for the tutorial too. This will be a great way to use up that old dsp I can't get rid of, lol!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...