Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Well today is the day! It's WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! I hope you all have celebrated by making a card for someone you love....or even just like....or even someone you don't really like...just make a card! :) Of course I have to share a card with you today. So here it is. It's a Christmas card using the "Holly, Jolly Christmas" stamp set. This is one I HAD to have on my first order placed when the new catty started. I finally am getting around to use it! Hope you enjoy!

Stamps: Holly, Jolly Christmas

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White (Craft), Chocolate Chip

Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love all the sparkles! :)

Simply Jenn said...

He is too cute! Great Job

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Soooo cute I love that xmas set!

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...