Friday, October 3, 2008

Best Wishes....

So one of the projects I've been working on lately is designing cards for a big card night my upline is doing. I had two different stamp sets to make a few cards each with. Can I tell you how FABULOUS it was to have something so focused to work on?! It was great! Usually my thought process is, "Make a Christmas card." Or something like that. However...this time I HAD to use a specific stamp set and it was fun to give those two stamp sets my undivided attention. :) Anyway: I'm not going to share the ones just yet that we are going to make that night. However, I will share the ones that we are not going to be making. And I just have to put a plug in for the "Best Wishes and More" stamp set in the catalog. It's a new set, and I think it gets overlooked a lot. I LOVE LOVE this set! If you are a new stamper, it is PERFECT for you because there is a stamp for any occasion and lots of phrases to go with it! Anyway...there is my plug. All three of these cards use no other stamps but what comes with the set. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Megan said...

These cards are so fun! I can't wait to see what we are making! You are amazing!

Megan said...

Sorry...one more :) I have to say that I agree on the fact that this set gets looked over, as soon as I saw your cards I was like 'what set is that' I have seen it but not payed much attention to it, thanks for letting me see it in a new light! :)

Unknown said...

very cute cards, Ashley! TFS!

Bobby Sue said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Rhonda Langley said...

Very pretty cards!! Great layouts.

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...