Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gift Tag Package...

I had a workshop the other night and the hostess wanted Christmas themed ideas. Of course I was happy to oblige! :) I wanted to have a card make and take as well as a small gift make and take. I had a bunch of ideas for the small gift, but settled on this one. We made the cutest thing at Founder's Circle. It was a small cello bag with DSP fit to size. Then we punched the word window punch towards the top of the bag and put 3 small tags inside. Tie it with ribbon and gift is done. So....I took that idea and turned it Christmas-y. I used the "Holly, Jolly Christmas" set and had a lot of fun with it. (Stay tuned and I'll show the card we made) Here is the gift tag package.....

The whole bag with tags inside.
A close up of the gift tags that are inside.
****Stay tuned!!! I have a super cute project that has one of these tags on it! You'll love it!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love it! I can't wait to see the super cute project! :)

Kasia said...

What a cute idea!! thanks for sharing. I definitely need to make this!

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for a few months now & I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE all your ideas... you are just a great inspiration. Thanks! :)

~Cori S

Bekki B said...

OOOH! I really like this idea! When I don't have a project, this would be a great filler! Thanks for the idea!

Sherri said...

Oh my word! I guess I have not been on your blog because I missed these! Love them! Can I copy?

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...