Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Close-Up! :)

This is one of the projects that we will be making at my November Holiday Extravaganza. I know I've shown pictures of everything before but I wanted to show an up close picture of this one. It's a clear envelope album and it's TOO CUTE! :) I thought it deserved a spotlight. :) By the way...this event is going to be great. We will be making 5 projects that are designed to all be great gifts for the holidays and 5 Christmas cards. All the projects are wonderful! We will feed you lunch, there will be snacks all day long, lots of prizes will be given away! If you live near Salt Lake City, Utah...we would love to have you come! If you don't live in the area but still want to participate, you can buy a kit of these projects. It will come with all the supplies needed to make each project and card, along with instructions for each. The cost would be the same, $35.00, and I will SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE! (Your name will also be entered into the drawings for all the prizes!) Just email me at designwithink@gmail.com if you have questions or if you would like to order a kit. Click HERE to see the original post about this. I would need to know by this Saturday (the 25th) if you are interested. Sorry for that ad. :) Here is the project...


(There are 5 pages in this book where you can put pictures, journaling, whatever. It's so cute! I think you can only really see 4 in this photo, but there are 5 so just wanted to let you know! :) )

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

You're right ... it IS too CUTE!!!! Wish I were in Salt Lake for your Extravaganza!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

oooohh I want to come!

Megan said...

I love this! :)

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...