Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quicky Christmas...

Hey there all! It has been TOO LONG since I have posted on my blog! Crazy life, I guess. And I leave and go out of town on Sat, so I have a LOT to do before then. I'll try to get some new things up before I go and my goal is to have some things set up to post before I leave. So you don't have to be in with drawl that long. Haha...I'm just kidding! But I'll try not to leave you hanging for too long! :) Here is just a quick Christmas card. I did this for a workshop, and I am going to do it for another workshop I have coming up when I get back. I really like this layout. I sponged the edges of the card to give it some depth as well. Pretty self explanatory...I think! Let me know if you have any questions! (Oh....and I will get a tutorial for that bag posted sometime. Might not be until after I get back from vacation! I'm SORRY! I'll try to do it before though! :) ) Anyway: I apologize for the poor quality of this photo as well. I'm just in a hurry to get something posted since it's been so long. :) Better to see a poor quality photo of something than not see anything at all, right?! :)

Stamps: All Holiday, Holiday Trinkets,
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Card Stock: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Holiday Treasures DSP, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!! :) )

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...