Saturday, April 12, 2008

Together Forever


I went to my cousin's wedding today and so in between the ceremony and reception, this is the card I made. I pretty much copied it from the catalog....with just a few of my own changes. :) And this card looks better in real life. Everything was stamped in Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and embossed with Clear embossing powder. So it looks more elegent in person. It was a beautiful day and they did a beautiful job with everything. All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Together Forever, Fundamental Phrases
Card Stock: Certainly Celery Textured, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Poly-Twill Ribbon

2 comments:

Emily said...

K, you've got to teach me how to emboss! I have so many powders, too! Love this card and all the projects below! HELP! :)

Becky Carafa said...

This is one of my favorite samples in the catalog, and is on my list to make. I love your version, though! Great blog, love your stuff!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...