Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mother's Day Class Again!

Well we just had night #1 of our Mother's Day class. It was a full showing, and we all had a blast! I just wanted to remind everyone of how cute these cards are. (And get better pictures out there. :) When I first posted this, I didn't put good pics of the cards on there. So here they are! :) ) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the "Live Your Dream" stamp set in the Occasion's mini and just felt I had to do a class showcasing this set. :) I heard many times tonight, "I didn't like this set in the catalog. Now I have to have it." The Groovy Guava card's main image is done on glossy paper, embossed, and then brayered over with Groovy Guava ink. Too much fun! And I LOVE those ribbon slides that are in the Hodgepodge Hardware in the mini. Anyway: I thought these projects deserved another spot on my blog. :) We also made a darling nugget tin filled with chocolate nuggets for mom as well. We made a few extra kits so if anyone is in Salt Lake tomorrow night (Friday night) and wants to come, let me know! :) Or...as always...feel free to order a kit by mail! You'd get all the supplies needed to make the projects. Everything will be stamped and ready to assemble. Just email me at designwithink@gmail.com Enjoy the pics!




No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...