Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tart and Tangy 3 x 3 Cards

I love my One Smart Cookie stamp set, and I have been wanting to make some 3x3 cards with it ever since I got it. So I finally did it! It was too much fun. When I was done, however, they looked so lonely. I'm sure you understand. :) So I had to make some sort of box. I am sure you guys have seen a box similar like this (Thank you Andrea Walford!), but it's a bit larger. So I altered it to make it 3x3 size. I LOVE it, and the cards inside. Too cute! All products Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Tart and Tangy, One Smart Cookie
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Word Window Punch, Summer Picnic DSP, 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Basic Black ink, Corner Rounder punch

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...