Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is for you, Matty!

Well if my brother, Matt, requests something, he's got it! :) He posted a comment asking where his birthday card was, so here it is! This is his birthday card that I made him. I actually bought this stamp set just for his birthday card. So I'm sure he'll see the images in this set and the "Wanted" set for years to come. He's not quite a cowboy yet, but he wants to be. :) As soon as he owns that ranch of his with his horses, he'll be well on his way! :) Anyway: since this was a brand new set for me, I was kinda low in thoughts for inspiration. So I went to the SCS gallery and found THIS CARD. Voila! Matt's Birthday card idea. :) So THANK YOU cardjunkie! And Happy Birthday, Matty! Love you! All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Bronc Buster, It's Your Birthday
Card Stock: Blue Bayou, Ruby Red, River Rock, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, Creamy Carmel Classic Ink, Ruby Red Classic Ink
Accessories: Twine, Vintage Brads, Sponge, Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Cutter Kit (for the distressed edges)

2 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Fabulous! Great layout and details! I got this set and now I can't seem to do a thing with it, so thanks for the inspiration!

Brendan & Tatem said...

Ashley what is your email address, I have some scrab booking questions.
-Tatem

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...