Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tart and Tangy Die Cut Blooms

Usually I am stamping with a specific purpose in mind but this was a, "Let's play with some fun products what should I make" kinda card. I just kinda started stamping, and this is what happened. Hope you enjoy! All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Absolutely Fabulous, Polka Dot Background
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Real Red marker, Old Olive marker
Accessories: Die-Cut Blooms, White Gel Pen, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder, 3/16" corner rounder

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...