Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally...star punches used!

I have had both of Stampin' Up!'s star punches for awhile, but just haven't put them to good use. I saw THIS CARD on Andrea Walford's blog, and I knew I had to use them. I just changed the Designer Series Paper used and the colors and then added a scallop edge on the bottom with a corner rounder. (Sorry....you can't really see it that well in the photo!) I love this layout and it would be great for boy birthday or change the greeting and make it boy anything! :) I always look for good boy cards, so I am so happy she posted this one! Thanks Andrea!!! Oh..the small stars are up on dimensionals so there is some dimension. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: A Little Birthday Cheer

Ink: Not Quite Navy

Card Stock: Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive

Accessories: Spring Break Designer Series Paper, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Crop A Dile, Corner Rounder punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

I love this! It is so cool and that punch is awesome! I'm going to miss doing your clubs so much!

Becky Carafa said...

I love Andrea's blog too! This is a great card, I'm going to have to case your case, lol! TFS

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...