Saturday, April 26, 2008

Boho Invite...

I had to make some invites for a Mother/Daugther activity and I have a deadline to have these done by tomorrow at church. :) And today was a busy day so I sat down to work on them tonight. I knew I wanted pink and brown and I didn't want to be up super late doing them. So this is what I did. It's a pocket card (as I'm sure you can tell) and the invite info is on the inside piece. The "You're Invited" is embossed. And it's hard to tell, but behind the inside information piece there is another piece of the Berry Bliss DSP. But it's white with Pretty in Pink dots, so you can't see it so clear. :) But it looks cute in real life! All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: One of a Kind, Hugs and Wishes

Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic and Craft

Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper, Build a Brad


1 comment:

bribets said...

That is really cute. How many did you make? You cut out that blossom x 2 for each card? Wow. Talk about magnifying your calling!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...