Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tart and Tangy Gift Favor...

My dad and brother came to our house for dinner the other night. Instead of cleaning my house, what did I do? Made them favors with my new fave stamp set. :) My priorities are totally in order...don't judge me! :) Here is what I made them! I LOVE the Tart and Tangy set. Too cute!
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Tart and Tangy
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, and Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper Summer Picnic paper in the Occassions Mini Catalog, Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon, jumbo Pewter eyelets, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Real Red and Old Olive marker, small cello bag.

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...