Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hawaii was AWESOME!!!

Just wanted to do a post dedicated to the Hawaii trip my husband just went on. Let me tell you....Stampin' Up! SPOILS us! I still can't believe what I just got to do. It was awesome and so much fun! I posted all about it on my family blog HERE if you want to see that. I'm going to keep this post focused more on stamping, since that's what you care about. :) On this incentive trip, demo's will bring things to share with everyone else. They actually do a big "share" night where people set there things out to show you. One of my friends, Wendy, brought some stuff to show that I got to see before share night. Which is good since I was super late to share night. :) So here are a few of her projects that she showed...
Look at this cute treat pouch! Love it!

Here is a hinge card that uses some NEW stamps from the OCCASIONS mini! Love it!

Look at THIS fabulous card!!!! These butterflies are made with the Big Shot Beautiful Butterfly die. I LOVE that thing! :) Then the body of the butterfly is done with stuff from the Pretties Kit. I am definitely going to be making this. : ) That yummy paper is from the New Occasions Mini as well!

Now I want to share with you how much Stampin' Up! spoils us! We got pillow gifts the whole time we were there. Here is what they were...

The first thing we got were these bags. One for my hubby and one for me! :) The one for me matches the travel pouch they sent us before we went with all our travel documents in it.
Now this isn't from Stampin' Up! This is from my friend, Dawn Raspas. HOW NICE IS SHE to make me this?! I LOVE IT and immediately put it on my bag and look how cute it is! :)
This was our next gift. Look how cute this is! :) Now inside it gets even better! There is a NEW stamp set (from the UPCOMING catalog! :) SO CUTE but I can't share...sorry! :) ) Then there also were ink pads and accessories. So MUCH FUN!
Look how fun this is! And inside....
Even more fun! :)
This bundle is a sarong from a local guy there. I didn't get a pic of me in it, but maybe I will! :)
And the last gift we got was this darling necklace. I love it. It will help me keep the aloha spirit alive! :) (And help me remember my dream of wanting to live in Hawaii now! :) )
ALOHA and MAHOLA!!!

3 comments:

Kasia said...

yea I have been waiting for hawaii posts so I can live through you guys :)

Megan said...

I loved reading all about your fun trip! So exciting! :)

Pam said...

I am so in love with the hinge card technique!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...