Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cupcake Shaker Box...

I am SO EXCITED there are window sheets in the Mini Catalog. I have been wanting to make a shaker card or something "shaker" since I saw them. So last night I did. :) The scallop part is the shaker part...hopefully you can see that glitter in there. I made the scallop shaker and then didn't know if I wanted it on a card or what. I decided to break out the Scallop Box Die and my Big Shot, and that's what I made. It was SO EASY! Gotta love how easy the Big Shot makes things!!! The shaker is attached to the scallop top of the box and then it closes with a Velcro dot. You could put any fun treat inside or maybe even a fun stamping gift (bag of ribbon, accessories, etc, etc.). So many possibilities! :) Here is the box...

And here is a close up of the shaker...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Kasia said...

ooh so fun! I haven't made one of these in a while. so cute!

Megan said...

This is so dang cute! I don't think I have ever made a shaker! I think I need to give it a try! :) Thanks for the fun idea...you are awesome! :)

lindsey s. said...

so, here is my dumb question.. what do you use in the middle? is it chipboard? i know i have seen a tutorial somewhere but i think they used a foam strip or something... just wondering how you did the circle...

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...