Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Club Day for April...

Today was club day! I love club each month. It's fun to get together with the gals and chat, eat, stamp, and just have a good time. Today we had a special show by my daughter. Right at the end of club, she threw up ALL OVER!! Seriously...couldn't believe how much she had in her. More than you cared to know....sorry! But I felt SO BAD (for those that witnessed it, for her for throwing up, for me for cleaning it up, and then for my friend that helped me clean it up!!!!!). What a day, right?! :) Anyway: we won't let that distract us from the projects...

We made this fun Easter Basket card with the Baskets Die. SO much fun! I showed you the full basket yesterday, but why not use one side of it for the front of a card?! :) I ran the basket piece through the Big Shot again using the Weave texturz plate to make it look even more like a basket. And look at that cute chick....
His shell is all glittery! I LOVE this Easter set and had fun with him this year again. :)
We also made this box with the Box #2 Big Shot Die. Then I just used the Wide Oval Punch to punch a window and used the FABULOUS new window sheets that are in the Stampin' Up! Mini catalog to create the window. Too much fun. :) I love these eggs. They are from the "Wagon Full of Fun" set in the Mini as well. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

GINA said...

Great card.. Love it.

Mandy said...

CUTE projects! Sorry I missed club, but NOT the throw up, you know how I am about that!!!!

for2nately said...

super cute projects! hope your daughter is feeling better! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Elizabeth

Megan said...

Super cute! I hope Kylie is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Cute new picture of you and your greatest supporter).

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...