Monday, April 13, 2009

Sneak Peek....

Look at this FUN stamp set that will be coming out in the NEW catalog...
This was the stamp set they gave us as one of our gifts while we were in Hawaii. It was in that basket filled with other stuff as well. TOO much fun! I LOVE it! Now this project I'm sharing with you was one of our make and takes. I think this is SO fabulous! I didn't make it until I got home (could NOT get enough of that Hawaii sun time!!!!), and I just fell in love. :) So here you go...
Here is the front. It's an accordion purse! :) We even got to personalize the front with our initial.

Just a close up of the flower detail. Looks like a lot of cutting but it really didn't take much time at all!


Then how fun to add this little butterfly trail detail. So clever those people at Stampin' Up! :)
Then here is an up close picture of the accordion. Both sides are the same. I just realized I didn't get a good picture of the inside, but there are Pumpkin Pie dividers in each of the accordion fold. It's TOO cute! :)
And look at this clever closure. Yes...brilliant. :) You will be seeing more of these in the future because I am in love. :) And I LOVE this color combo! I should do a color inspiration challenge and use this combo. Hmmmm...maybe I will! Even offer a prize to the winner! Hmmmm...there is a thought. :) Just FYI...the color combo is So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Real Red. Hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Kasia said...

so cute, I love it!!

Megan said...

This is so dang cute! I love it!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...