Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We have a WINNER!!!

Well thank you to the TWO people that participated in my Color Inspiration Challenge! :) Thank you to Elizabeth and Megan! I hope you check both their cards out. They really are both so cute. As a matter of fact....I'm going to put them both here so you can see! :)
First is Elizabeth's:
Second is Megan's:
(they both have links to their websites in the comments section on THIS post)

So to draw for the winner of the WHITE SATIN RIBBON from the Mini Catalog I used the random.org site. Here are the results....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:1
Timestamp: 2009-04-21 20:12:08 UTC

ELIZABETH WON!!!! So send me your address and I will get it right out to you! I hope you guys had fun playing and so glad you did! I think I'll do another one of these sometime soon so watch for it. :) Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Kasia said...

oh so sad I missed it. I will have to make something with these colors cause they are great!

Pam said...

I love, love Elizabeth's card as well. I really enjoy apples brought into cards.
Pam from Price

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...