Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration...

Today's cards come from a fabulous card done by my downline and good friend, Megan. She is SO talented! I don't think she has made anything I haven't fallen in love with. :) Here is the card...
You can check out her blog HERE and see all the cute things she does. :) Anyway: I loved this card and thought it was so fabulous. I actually loved it so much that I didn't want to stand alone. I thought it needed a card set. :) So...here are the cards I did with it. I kept everything the same...why mess with a good thing?! :) I just changed the papers. On to the cards...

I made two each of all four of these cards. All of them have some glitter on them as well. :) Gotta LOVE that! :) NOW...I actually made a box for them all to go in. I just didn't get a picture of it so that will have to be shared later. :) These cards (or cards like them) might turn in to my card class for the month. We'll have to see. Anyway: all of these cards are done with the Wagon Full of Fun set in the mini catalog. It's a FABULOUS set and I LOVE it! I have had so much fun playing with it the past few days. I'll have some more cards to show you that I did with it later. :) Anyway: here is a picture of each card closer up. Hopefully you can see the glitter in these a bit better.


Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun, Short and Sweet
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Kraft, Whisper White, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Washington Apple Designer Series Paper, Assorted Stampin' Write markers, Vintage Brads, Word Window Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Hope you are having a great day and getting ready for a fun Easter tomorrow! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE the cute card set you did! I am for sure making a set! :) I can't wait to see the box you made to put them in! :) Great job! LOVE it!! :)

Kasia said...

So Fun!! what a great set of cards!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...