Monday, April 13, 2009

$1000 Workshop...the easy way!

If you have had a Stampin' Up! workshop before, you know how much FUN it is to get FREE HOSTESS BENEFITS! Well I am now offering you the chance to get these benefits without doing much of anything!
What I'm doing is gathering 10 people that want to participate. You can participate in this whether you live locally to me or far away. You just have to live in the United States. How do you participate?! To participate all you have to do is collect $100 (before shipping and tax) in Stampin' Up! orders. You can order it all yourself or collect order from friends and family. (Let me know if you need extra catalogs to show your family and friends.) You can also place larger orders and take up more than one spot if you wish.

What do you get for participating?! Well you get all that fabulous Stampin' Up! merchandise you order, of course! :) But of course you get more than that! After all the orders are gathered I will do drawings and each person will win one of the following spots that are listed below. (Unless you do larger orders.....you will win one spot for each spot you fill.) EVERYONE is a winner! :) THERE IS MORE! I earned some extra Sale-A-Bration items. SO....for every $50.00 you order you STILL earn Sale-A-Bration benefits!!!!! (Pick one Sale-A-Bration item for every $50.00 order you place!) And don't forget! For every $40.00 you order from the mini catalog you can pick a free item from the "Under $10" page in the main catalog. (The last page in the catalog.)

Here are the spots:

1. Level 3 Hostess Set of your choice
2. Level 3 Hostess Set of your choice
3. Level 3 Hostess Set of your choice
4. Level 1 Hostess Set of your choice
5. Level 1 Hostess Set of your choice
6. $25.00 in FREE hostess merchandise
7. $25.00 in FREE hostess merchandise
8. $25.0o in FREE hostess merchandise
9. $25.00 in FREE hostess merchandise
10. $25.00 in FREE hostess merchandise

Now all you have to do is call or email me (designwithink@gmail.com) and let me know you want to participate. Deadline to get me your orders is Saturday April 25th. Names will be drawn before I place the order so everyone can pick their items that they win! (Prizes are based on 10 individual orders of $100.00. Prizes may increase or decrease depending on how many are participating. )

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...