Monday, April 6, 2009

What to stamp?!

Have you ever had days where you were totally in the mood to stamp...you just didn't know WHAT you wanted to do?! You even have a million things on your "stamping to-do" list, but you just don't want to do any of those. :) I had one of those days yesterday. I totally wanted to stamp....didn't have a clue as to what I wanted to do....but knew that I didn't want to do anything I HAD to do. :) So I tapped my fingers on my desk for a bit and then pulled out some card stock, started playing around, and came up with this...
I just started playing around with measurements and came up with this box. Then I spotted this die for my Big Shot and I decided to make a fun flower for the front. Look at those YUMMY corduroy brads! LOVE those things! :) Now...notice the funny thing about this project?! Barely any stamping! What can I say....my Big Shot made things SO easy! :) Here is a side view...
And then with the box open....
Now what for the inside?! How about some fun cards to match?!
You can only see 3 in this shot, but there are 4 cards in there. They are all the same, and I think it would make a fun card set. I wanted to make them generic cards so they all just say "happy" like the front of the box. (Because what can I say?! This project makes me happy. :) )So they could be birthday, friend, thinking of you, totally whatever. :)

Then here is the card. I made the same flower (just a bit smaller) and basically the same layout. Simple and clean cards.

What's that in the center?! you might ask. Well....it's the new small grommets from the mini catalog with some of the Supernova fine glitter. How FUN! :)

Here's a group shot of everything. Hope you enjoy! I know this project totally made me happy and I had a lot of fun with it! Hopefully it will inspire you to go do something stampy! :) Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

for2nately said...

super cute project-i've been trying to resist those daisies but alas I have given in and bought them! Now they can't get here fast enough!
thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super fun. I love the box, the flowers are a great touch! This paper is so great, why didn't I get any?! :)

GINA said...

Real cute. I haven't seen these flowers. Love the colors. Great project.

Megan said...

Ok, this project is so super cute! I love it and now I need the flower die and the new glitter. :) Thanks for sharing your super cute project! :)

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me, Ms. Ashley.

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...