Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a great day. This will be a quick post because we're having a fun family day today. :) But I made this card quite awhile ago, and just have forgotten to share it. I got the idea from Linda Heller. Anyway: how fun is this?! It's a tri-fold card embossed with the Manhattan Impression Die. It's TOO much fun! :) Hope you enjoy!
Here it is all tied up and ready to give. You just slide the ribbon off to open it up.
When it's opened up, this is what it looks like. I LOVE this die! It's makes cards so pretty! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Totally unrelated to this post, but the picture of you and Brian on the sidebar is adorable!! You look so cute in it! All your stuff on here is so cute...sometimes I come just to look at what I could do if I had time.

Carpenter's said...

This card is beautiful. This would make a very elegant wedding invite!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is just gorgeous! So elegant!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the design. Would you mind sharing instructions of how to make this? Thanks in advance! You can e-mail me direct at lisallred@gmail.com

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...