Saturday, April 18, 2009

Swapping Time...

If all goes well, when this posts I will be at a team training. I am leaving in just a few minutes, and staying in a hotel with some good friends tonight. We stamp all night and then tomorrow have our training meeting. Jealous?! :) Yes....we have a good time. Anyway...OF COURSE we swap at this event. :) So I have been in a mad dash trying to get some done before I leave. The theme for the swap is "All about Punches" or something like that. It's suppose to focus on punches. So.....I came up with this one first....
But I decided not to do this one. I like it, but something was off. So I game the same basic layout a-go again and came up with this...
This is the one I ended up doing. I love the colors and think it's just fun. And yes...that is the scallop circle punch that I just cut and sponged and layered to make the flower. It has lots of dimension, so it would be hard to mail. But FUN to hand deliver! :) Here is a close up of the flower...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! :)

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

I really liked the owl one!

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...