Monday, June 2, 2008

It's been so long...

I'm SO SORRY that I haven't posted anything in FOREVER. From being out of town, to being sick, to throwing my daughter her 2nd Birthday party, to having ALL sorts of responsibilities fall in my lap at once....I just haven't been able to find time to post things!! Gasp! The horror...I KNOW! :) I'm deeply sorry and hope to resume to my normal schedule now. I just had a few moments to spend on making something tonight, so I just made a quick 4 1/4" square card. Can I tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE the Simply Scrappin' kits?! This card is made with leftover pieces from the accordion scrapbook I made my hubby for our anniversary posted HERE. It's AMAZING how much you can get out of one kit...and after all I've made (that whole scrapbook, a few cards, etc, etc.) I've only used 1/2 of the kit!!!! They just go so far it's amazing! I always feel like they multiply in the night when no one is in this room. Anyway: enough of that...they are amazing! If you haven't tried them...do so now! :) I hope you enjoy this card. Just a simple wedding one. It's that time of year, I guess! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

brandi said...

So cute! And I have to say--amen about the ss kits. They rock! I have never used one all the way up. Maybe I should challenge myself to do so! :) Hope you had fun!

GINA said...

Love the colors. The card is way too cute...

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...