Thursday, June 12, 2008

Color Inspiration #11

Time for another color inspiration challenge! I missed the deadline on the last one, and then Kristina took some time off. :) So it feels like forever since I've done one. So here is the inspiration:

And here is what I created:

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, Absolutely Fabulous, Little Pieces, Polka Dot Background

Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive, VersaMark

Card Stock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Going Gray, So Saffron

Accessories: 3/16" Corner Rounder, 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, Build a Brad, 1/2" Circle Punch, White gel pen, Clear Embossing Powder

I say this every time, but play along and post your creations here too so I make sure I see them! :) Have fun! It's fun to break out of your color shell! :)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome job on the challenge!

Many Blessings,
M.

Shawntel said...

I love the way your card came out. I love the polka dots for the back ground. Your flower turned out to be Super Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

great job! I love the polka dot background and the scallops, looks fab!

Megan said...

I love it! :) Here is the link to my card... http://welldunnideas.blogspot.com/2008/06/color-inspiration-challenge-11.html

Regan said...

Really nice card!!!

Manuela said...

I loved your card and your elegant style. Very sweet.

Traveling Mama said...

Love your card! Very pretty and sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card - I love the old olive ribbon and scalloping. Lovely! Rachel

Deanna said...

Great take on the challenge! Love the layered flower with the build a brad on top! Cute!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...