Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun Tag and Tag Holder Class...

This next class is absolutely ADORABLE! Looks much better in real life even! :) Perfect for your own gift giving or for giving AS a gift – this unique Card/Tag Birthday Card Set is perfect. The organizer folds downwards to reveal these four 3 ¼" x 6 ½" birthday card "tags" in their decorated envelopes. The envelopes are attached to the inside of the card holder with perforated edges– when you're ready to give a card, simply tear away the decorated envelope on the perforated edge and attach it to your gift! Each birthday card "tag" opens in a different way. I will have four stamp sets available for this project – Garden Whimsy, Wild About You, Pun Fun, and Prehistoric Pals.

Tuesday – June 24th – Kaysville
6:30 pm


OR
Wednesday June 25th - Murray
7:30 PM

OR
Thursday June 26th - Salt Lake City
6:00 PM


Stamp Camp Registration : $15
RSVP today to reserve your spot

Please make sure to let me know what location you wish to attend when you RSVP. Also please let me know if you would like a Brilliant Blue or Rose Red kit prepared for you. You can use any of the stamp sets, I just need to know what kit. (Or feel free to order one of each! :) )

You will receive :
All supplies for this different amazing projects, Snacks, Door Prizes, Great Special Deals for

Attendees Only.

Bring your own adhesive.

If you are not able to attend any of the above listed times, but are still interested in having a set of these items, there is an option for you. You may purchase it as a kit. This will come pre-stamped but not put together. You may also purchase a completed set of these projects we will be making for an additional $5.00 fee. (If you need it shipped, please add $5.00 for shipping as well.)

Please let me know if you have any further questions! Look forward to seeing you there! Email me at designwithink@gmail.com to order a kit(s) or to let me know any questions you have!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Dang cute! I wish I could be there for it :)

Kasia said...

ok so I have seen these a bunch but I can't figure out how you attach the envelopes, can you help me?? Do the cards open?

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...