Thursday, June 5, 2008

Afternoon Tea Note Card Holder

I saw this fabulous project on Dannie's blog. I thought it was a FABULOUS idea. It is similar to something I have made before, but I loved the idea of just make postcard style cards. Makes it very simple to send a cute note in a lunch bag, in the mail, put in my husband's briefcase, etc, etc. So I had to make one using Afternoon Tea paper and the Live Your Dream stamp set. These go away after this month, so have to use it as much as I can! :) I LOVE that paper and stamp set! I'm sad that my pictures came out so crappy because it really is quite cute in real life. :) Enjoy! All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Ink: Groovy Guava, Old Olive Maker
Card Stock: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories: Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Whisper White envelopes, White eyelets, Groovy Guava Double Stitched ribbon

7 comments:

Dannie Graves said...

Your note card holder turned out darling. I love it!

Megan said...

I love it...I will have to go make one!

Kim Gasper said...

This turned out so nicely!

Chantelle said...

This is so cute - love the colours. Have checked out the tutorial and hope to make one of these soon. TFS

GINA said...

Really cute.

Sears Family said...

adorable! I LOVE this set and paper! I will be sad when it retires : (

Kasia said...

I absolutely love it! I had to make my own, I posted it on my blog. Thanks for the great idea.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...