Friday, June 20, 2008

More 3x3's....

(This is going to be a quick post. Tomorrow is the big day....our first day doing the Farmer's Market booth! Can't say I'm ready! I think I might be up all night. Hope it's worth it!!! Wish me luck! :) )

I have to say...I love the 3x3 size. They are so much fun to make! And I love taking pieces leftover after I've made a project with a Simply Scrappin' Kit and making this size card. Like I did HERE with the Crew Kids Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit. Anyway...so here is the same idea, done with the Tie the Knot Simply Scrappin' Kit. (Seriously...these kits are AWESOME! I do SO MUCH more than just scrapbook with them!!!) Sorry the photo is a bit blurry though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Becky Carafa said...

These are just adorable, Ashley! You are doing great things with those kits!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...