Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A few more Buds...

I guess I couldn't put down the Bud Basics stamp set. :) Splitcoast Stampers has a great tutorial today...Diagonal Double Pocket Card. When I saw it, I had to try one. And I've been in the mood for blue and brown. This is definitely NOT my fave card. I can't say I really like it right now. Maybe with time as I look at it more it will grow on me. I still thought I'd share it though. Enjoy!

Stamps: Bud Basics, Curvy Verses
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue Classic Ink
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Close to Cocoa Prints DSP, Earth Elements Buttons, Soft Subtle Buttons, Jumbo Eyelets, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

6 comments:

bribets said...

I REALLY like it! It looks great. I think I'll put it on my blog and then ask if anyone wants to do a class with it (ha ha!).

Megan said...

Cute! I'll have to go try one. :)

Sears Family said...

I think this is adroable! Love the color combo!

Emily said...

I love it!!!

Jill said...

seriously...I think it's really cute! well done, as always!

GINA said...

Really cute. Can't wait to see ya. Keep up the great work.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...