Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Darling Treats...

Most stampers (and people!) would agree that chocolate is a FABULOUS treat to receive from anyone. Well....a darling decorated chocolate treat is even BETTER to receive, right?! I saw these candy holders on Amy's Addiction blog. I decided I had to try some of these myself. So I grabbed some Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper, and went to town. These are all the same, just the saying is different. Then they are held close with some velcro. I just cut a velcro dot in half. They are fun to make. I made a few of them to sell at the Farmer's Market this Saturday. Only 4 more days until we have to be ready...I guess 3 because we'll have to be ready by Friday night. Wish us luck!!!! Stop by if you're in town! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

You are going to sell out at the Farmers Market. Everyting you have done is so cute, it will be a short day! :) You are so talented!

bribets said...

Those are really cute!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...