Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bud Basics Meets Spring Break

We made this card at the mass card making night before that big training I went to:

I love how it was folded, and I wanted to go home and try some myself. Well, I finally got around to doing it and came up with this card:


It actually was really fun to make. I love the Spring Break paper and I have always loved this Bud Basics stamp set. So I combined the two! I also used the Bud Basic Jumbo Wheel for the inside of the card. I thought it would be fun to write your message over that and then also have it peek through to the front of the card. Also, the 2 flowers are up on 1 dimensional, and the one flower in the center is up on double dimensionals to give it more dimension and height from the other two flowers. These are fun to do....try one yourself! :)


Stamps: Bud Basics, Basics Outline Jumbo Wheel, Forever in my Heart
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive Classic Ink
Card Stock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Spring Break DSP, Not Quite Navy brads, dimensinonals

4 comments:

Sears Family said...

really cute!

Carol said...

Cute card - love the color combo!

Jill said...

Cute! Love it!

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, I haven't pulled out bud basics in forever! I love this design! Fantastic.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...