Saturday, June 7, 2008

Faux Buttons...

Ok...so I haven't had a ton of time to make a bunch of new stuff in my stamping room lately. My downline, Kristine, and I are doing a booth at the Salt Lake City Farmer's Market. So any spare time I've had in my stamping room I have been using to try to get ready. Anyway: I wanted to share something new to my blog though...so here you go! This is a card I made a long time ago using "faux" buttons. They are oval and circle punches, then use a paper piercer to punch 2 small holes in the bottom, draw a line using my white gel pen, and voila! Faux button. Down the side, there is faux stitching as well. :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

GINA said...

Anothter cute idea. Good luck at the farms market.

brandi said...

Very clever! You will have to let me know how the market went.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...