Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summery Notebook Saturday Fun...

We received this fabulous gratitude journal at the training I went to awhile ago. I fell in love with it. :) I think it's such a fun notebook to jot things down that your grateful for, to make grocery lists in, to jot some card/scrapbook page sketches down that you think of...really anything a notebook could be used for! :) I made a gift basket for my cousin's birthday (Hi Mandy!) and I decided to make her one of these using my fave summer stuff! I kinda fell in love with it so I thought I better make some more before it all retires at the end of this month! (The Tart and Tangy set, the Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, One Smart Cookie set, and the Poly-Twill ribbon!) Here are the ones that I made, with the one I made for my cousin in the upper left corner:


Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Happy Everything, One Smart Cookie, Live Your Dream, Whimsy Jumbo wheel, Spot On Jumbo wheel

Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Real Red marker, Old Olive marker

Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Naturals White, Whisper White

Accessories: Summer Picnic DSP, Old Olive Poly Twill ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
On the inside it has some paper that cut to fit. This is what it looks like:

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So cute I love mine and will have to copy and makes some of my own. Thanks for yesterday and making my favorite cookie, you are awesome!!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...