Wednesday, January 1, 2020

CASE'ing Those Stars!

Remember THIS CARD that I did for a TGIF Challenge?!  I loved it so much, I wanted to do it in another color combo!  So today...for the NEW YEAR...you get a quick post taking something "old" and making it new again!

(Do you remember it now?!  😃)

Colors: Whisper White, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay
Ink Pads: Mango Melody, VersaMark, Delicata Gold Refill
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Brights 6"x 6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: So Many Stars, Country Home
Tools: Stitched Stars Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Detailed Trio Punch, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories: Woven Threads Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Baker's Twine

I love the texture on the stars!  They are die-cut, stamped, and then embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.  (That embossing was a new addition to this card.)  

 
And love that embossed white greeting.  I really can't get enough of doing that.  Hee.


Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope your 2020 year has started out amazing!  I look forward to a fun and creative year!!!  Thanks for following along!  Feel free to follow me on Instagram and/or Facebook also!  (@designwithink or Design With Ink!)

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can get you anything ordered from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog these last few days things are available!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...