Friday, January 10, 2020

Heart to Heart...

In the mood for love?!  Well...Stampin' Up!'s Mini Catalog has so many fun things to help you express that!  Have you checked out the Heart Punch Pack! I used one of the heart punches to easily make this card...



Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Ink Pads: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Heart to Heart
Tools: Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, Heart Punch Pack, Heat Tool
Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
 
The greeting is from the Heart to Heart stamp set...which is one of my favorites!  (Stay tuned for more with this set!  😀)

What do you think about those patterned hearts...all punched from the From My Heart Designer Series Paper?!  I love how easily it was to mix and match and they all look great together!  And I love how punches are so awesome for quick card making!



I hope you enjoy!  Thank so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And if you need help getting any of these fun products...just let me know! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...