Friday, January 24, 2020

Heartfelt Valentine...

Valentine's Day is coming!  I have to say, I really love this holiday.  Maybe it's because ALL. THINGS. PINK are 100% accepted with this holiday.  (Hee.)  Or maybe I just really LOVE love.  But I just really love this holiday!  So about time to make some Valentine's...right?!  😀



Colors: Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Gold
Ink Pads: Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Heartfelt
Tools: Heart Punch Pack, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heart Doilies

This one was pretty quick and easy to make.  I LOVE the Heart Doilies in the Mini Catalog.  They are SOOOOO cute and so much fun to use!  Then layered with the punched heart from the Heartfelt Stamp Set and the Heart Punch Pack...well yes please!  😀

Here is a fun little tip.  See these stamped flowers?!




See how they are speckled  a bit?!  Well...while they were still a bit wet (so stamp quickly!) I dumped some Gold Embossing Powder on them, gave a good tap off, and heat set.  So that way they aren't covered...just speckled.  And...depending on how much dried...you get a varying level of speckle.  So I kinda love it.  (I also wanted some of the splatter that landed on the paper...so I did NOT use an Embossing Buddy like I normally would.) 

I love the layers of this card, and hope you do also! 


Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!   

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...