Friday, January 17, 2020

Heartfelt Pattern Mixing...January Club Card:

I love the Heartfelt Bundle, the From My Heart Designer Series Paper, & the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper.  So I mixed them all together and voila: 



Colors: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink Pads: Flirty Flamingo, Memento
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Vellum, From My Heart Designer Series Paper, Golden Honey Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Heartfelt
Tools: Heart Punch Pack, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories: Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon

The card we made for my January Club was born!  This was a fun and quick card to make.  And I LOVE how these two patterns work together! 


Those pink foil heart accents are amazing.  😍  And I just love that little scallop border...made with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.  It's all about the little details, right?!  😁  That's why I added that little scalloped heart behind the Flirty Flamingo heart...love the subtleness of it. 


I hope you enjoy this card!


Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Or need help getting any of the products you see here! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...