Friday, January 3, 2020

Tropical Time With the NEW Mini Catalog!!!

It is here!  It is here!  THE NEW MINI CATALOG  as well as THE NEW SALE-A-BRATION (SAB) BROCHURE have officially begun!  There are FABULOUS fun products in both.  And earn anything in the SAB Brochure for free with qualifying orders!!!

If you know me at all, I am sure you can pick out what some of my faves are.

Yup, you guessed it...THE TIMELESS TROPICAL SUITE!  So of course I can't wait to start sharing stuff I have made with this suite!


Colors: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black

Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, VersaMark

Cardstock/Papers:  Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Brights 6"x6" Designer Series Paper

Stamps: Timeless Tropical

Tools: Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers

Accessories: Woven Threads Sequin Assortment, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Linen Thread, Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon

I love these flowers oh so much!  And I love that I have coordinating die-cuts to cut them out with.  Makes making multiple flowers so easy!  AND...it is even easier when you use the coloring technique for the flowers that I showed in THIS POST.


I love the Melon Mambo/Mango Melody colors on the flowers and how it all pops with this black and white greeting!!!  Swoon! 😍  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that new Embossing Folder and the little Peekaboo Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon!



Are you as excited about this Tropical Timeless Suite as I am?!  Hope so!  😀 Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...