Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Thanks for Detailed Hearts

I love a fun die-cut that really packs a punch.  This Detailed Hearts Die does just that!  Those hearts are definitely the star of this card:


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Seriously the Best
Tools: Detailed Hearts Die, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine

Want to know how I got that background?!  Well...it was so easy!  I started by just sponging some Coastal Cabana ink onto Whisper White cardstock.  Then splattered it with the same ink & an Aqua Painter.  Next, I die-cut the Coastal Cabana Detailed Hearts, cut out some additional gold glimmer hearts, and then just added that to the background.  I love it! 

This gold greeting isn't so bad either.  Hee.  Yes...you will be seeing a lot of this stamp set...because it's so fabulous.  😀 And having it embossed in gold makes my heart happy, especially paired with the gold glimmer hearts...Swoon!  😍



One more view of the whole card:


I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  Would love to help you out! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

StinkerbellSteph said...

Beautiful!! I'm loving this die and have been needing some inspiration. This color combo is soooo fun w/it! TFS!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...