Friday, July 19, 2019

TGIF Challenge 221...Say It Isn't So:

It's Challenge day!  Who is ready!  And for me...this challenge was a DOOZY!!!!  First of all, it's SUMMER!!!  My FAVORITE season...the one I wish would NEVER end.  I don't want any reminder of time flying by and that some day this season will end.  So...here is the card I made to give you a hint as to why I did NOT like this challenge:



Colors: Gray Granite, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Bermuda Bay,VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Flirty Flamingo, Silver Glimmer
Stamps:Dashing Deer, A Wish For Everything
Tools: Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Word Wishes Dies, Detailed Deers Dies, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder

It's a CHRISTMAS challenge!!! 



Ugh!  I know, I know.  There are lots of people out there that look forward to Christmas all year long.  And love that so much.  I'm just not one of them.  Haha.  But if you are...you for sure have to participate in this challenge!  So I can see what you make!  😁 For my card...I HAD to go non-traditional.  I just did NOT have it in me to do red and green Christmas crazy.   Haha.  But...turns out...I kinda like it.  It's a fun card, whimsical & simple. 


And I love these deers.  And I love them in these fun colors:  Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, & Bermuda Bay.


Throw in a glittery greeting and you are TOTALLY festive...right?!  😁

I am going to head back into my "summer brain" way of life.  This season is the best and will never leave us!  Time to hit the pool!  😃

Thank you so much for visiting!  Head on over to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG and play along!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Let's see some more non-traditional color combos!!!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...