Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Perfect Petals...Take Two...with Gift Packaging!

The other day I posted THIS CARD made with the Parcels & Petals Stamp Set.  Well...I stamped a few flowers that day, but didn't use them all for that card.  Should I throw them away?!  Why, heavens no!!!  I just made something else with them.  How about some gift packaging this time?!


Colors: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Black
Cardstock/Papers: Shimmery White, Granny Apple Green, Gold Glimmer, Vellum
Stamps: Parcels & Petals
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Sprig Punch, Starburst Punch
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels, Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scallop Linen Ribbon
The flowers are this box are so much fun.  I really love this color combo.  And I LOVE these Kraft pillow boxes!  Those flowers and sprigs!  😍😍😍



This project is really quite easy to make, since I just used the Kraft Pillow Boxes from Stampin' Up!  Then it is just a matter of decorating them!  Easy, peasy!  


Thanks so much for visiting!  I really hope you enjoy!!!  Please let me know if you have any questions and how I can help you!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...