Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Swapping Beautiful Friendship In Greece:

Stampin' Up...oh how I love you!  The fact that I had the opportunity to earn this trip of a lifetime still makes my heart squeal.   They do an organized swap on this trip...and I was excited to participate.  One of the greatest things about Stampin' Up! have been the completely beautiful friendships I have made...so I thought the Beautiful Friendship stamp set was the perfect one to use for my swap.


Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Shimmery White
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship, Well Said
Tools: Subtle Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Metallic Pearls, Silver Thread, Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, Whisper White Embossing Powder

I love the simple elegance this card has, with all the fun details there.  This greeting is fantastic and I love those pearls.  And it all on that Subtle Embossed cardstock...swoon!  😍


Love this stamp, and think it will be used quite frequently in my future.  😊


I hope you enjoy!  I can't wait to share the cards that I get back from this swap with you!!!

Let me know if you have any questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...