Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Above the Clouds With July Club Card...

July is almost over...I guess it is about time I share the club card we made at my monthly club gathering!  😁



Colors: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake
Inks: Watercolor Pencils Assortment 1 & 2, Memento Black, Gray Granite, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Above the Clouds
Tools: Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Hot Air Balloon Punch, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Noble Peacock Rhinestones

It was all about watercoloring pencils for this card!  They are SO much fun to use!  The best colored pencils you will ever own.  They are great to just color with, but then add some water...and VOILA!!!  Watercoloring extravaganza!!!

We used them to color the hot air balloon (then just punched out with the coordinating Hot Air Balloon Punch!!!)...


As well as the watercolor wash background...


Love the frame made with the Stitched Rectangles and love everything else about this card also.  Hee.  I hope you enjoy also!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...