Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Beautiful Friendship Turned Home Decor...

I recently shared the swap I made for Stampin' Up!'s Greece Incentive Trip in THIS POST.  Well...I kinda loved it and wanted to be reminded of it...so I made a little home decor piece in the same design!  It is a small one...just 4" x 6"...but I think it is precious.  And a good reminder of how versatile these fun papercrafting supplies of ours are.  😀



Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Gold
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive
Cardstock/Papers: Shimmery White, Vellum Cardstock, Gold Glimmer, Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Word Wishes
Accessories: Linen Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon

What do you think?!  This is just a little canvas.  Would be fun hanging anywhere....and would be so easy to customize to match your home.


Love that vellum Stitched Label.  And love that glittery word...


What do you think?  Do you use your papercrafting supplies for your home decor?!  Don't forget you can just make what you love!  😍

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Let me know how I can help you get the supplies you need!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...