Wednesday, July 31, 2019

June Paper Pumpkin Love...And EXTRAS!!!

Did you receive the June Paper Pumpkin Kit?!  If you didn't...I am so sorry!  Because it is my FAVORITE!  It's no secret that I LOVE the beach!  From the depths of my soul!  So of course I love anything beach themed!  Hee.  This kit spoke to my heart!  In case you aren't sure...here is what this kit made:


This is a mini note card set with a cute little pouch to carry them all around in!  Are you totally swooning?!  I LOVED making these!  They made my heart so happy!!!  And I just loved this kit so much...I made it just like you were supposed to.  😁  However...after I made all this...there were SO MANY EXTRA pieces!  Die-cut leaves, palm trees, SAND DOLLARS, coral, etc!  I just saw it all laying there and said to myself, "no way are those shimmery sand dollars going to waste!"  😀  So I started playing!  And today I'm going to photo overload you with some EXTRA cards I made from the kit.  I did add cardstock and some accessories to make these cards.  But...the fun die-cut pieces and stamps that I used were all from the kit!


How fun is that palm?!  I just LOVE the layered look with that fun vellum circle piece, the PALM TREE, and the GLITTERY SAND DOLLAR!  Oh my heavens!  Swoon!!!


And I love that sequin touch!  You will see that sequin touch a lot today!  😀

Next up...look at those star fishes!!!!


I just stamped them a bunch of times, only re-inking the stamp every few times that I stamped.  Then...guess what I did again?!  I colored ribbon with my Blends makers!!!!  I posted a little about that in my last post that you can SEE HERE! 

I just LOVE this sentiment...and I love how it packs a punch when you do some repeat stamping like this...


I just love this card!

But on to this next one.  This is another note card...so smaller than your typical standard card:


I have to admit...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!  I colored some coral with a sponge dauber and some Melon Mambo ink.  Then I used another sponge dauber to do that FABULOUS shading on the greeting!  That cardstock started out white!!!  Then I just sponged on some Mango Melody ink...starting at the bottom where it is heaviest and just working my way...giving me all that variety of color! 

😍 SWOON!!!! 😍  Paired with all those layers and sequins...and my heart wants to burst!!!



Fourth and final card was fun to make also...


How fun is that background?!  I made this background my just adhering all those leaves down onto Whisper White cardstock.  And then die-cutting it out with the stitched rectangle die!  Love it!  Then added a few elements and we were done! 

One cool thing I did to the card...was break out my trusty dauber again!


The card front started out So Saffron.  However...I added some shading with the Mango Melody ink...and I LOVE how it looks!  Not just solid color like the cardstock, but a more shaded variety. 

Maybe this was too much to take in and I should have shared one card at a time!  But...was more fun to share at once!  And just check it all out:


I still have lots of die-cut pieces left, so you may see more from me!  But for now...enjoy!  And thank you so much for visiting!!  If you need help getting your own Paper Pumpkin in the mail...let me help you! 

Or SIGN UP FOR PAPER PUMPKIN by clicking HERE!!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...