Monday, October 20, 2014

Back In The Summer...

Here is a quick card I made back in the summer, around Stampin' Up! convention time in July.  I made it for a swap (make a bunch of one card and swap with others that have done the same) we had at the party I co-planned.  I posted a bit about that party HERE. Anyway, here is the swap I made.  I wanted to showcase all the new In Colors.  So here they all are.  They look amazing together...


This stamp set is so much fun to use.  Get a fun watercolor look, so easily.  Here is the set showing you all the images included...it is called "Work Of Art".  


Project Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)

Project Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set:  Work Of Art
Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Tangelo Twist Satin Ribbon, 2014-2016 In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack 

And here are some close-up pictures...



Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...