Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stampin' Up! Convention Time = Party Time!

July means only one thing to us Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  It means....Stampin' Up! Convention Time!!!!  YAY!!!  This is the ultimate event!  Just a big old party!!!  If you follow me on Facebook (Design With Ink)...you saw some updates and posts I made throughout Convention.  If you don't follow me...find me and like my page to follow me!  :)

Well...since Convention is THE party of the year...my upline always likes to have a big kick-off party to get us all together.  My upline actually works for Stampin' Up! so she is super BUSY right before Convention.  So....my friend and I decided to throw the Kick-Off party that she would usually do for her.  We had a lot of fun party ideas we wanted to use...so we went to town!  Party for 75...WE GOT THIS!

I want to share it all with you, but it will have to be in pieces.  Today I will share with you the table centerpieces and a little treat we had at the table for them.  The party colors were Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and Coastal Cabana.  YUM!!

We had a couple different centerpieces.  Here they are...



Here are some close-up's of some of the details...









We had some pink popcorn for them as well at each of their seats.  In a decorated bag, of course.  Here is a close-up of that...



So what do you think?  Is it looking like a party you would of wanted to be at?!  Join my team and you can be there at our next event!  It certainly was a blast! And we always have a blast! :-) Will share more of this event later!  So stay tuned!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun...and gorgeous! Love the big flower centerpieces. ....and everything else! I always love, love, love your decor pieces. I cannot even begin to imagine the time you put into this (know your extra attention to detail)! I'm sure your upline was thrilled and so appreciative. Job well done!

Unknown said...

The lick-off you guys have planned sounds so fun. I like the centerpiece decors that you've collected, especially the funky flowers. I'm sure the party was a feast for the eyes, as well as for the tummy. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I hope all your future events will be as successful as that.

Matt Fisher @ Nomad Events

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...