Saturday, August 2, 2014

Scrapbooking With Kinda Eclectic...Convention 2014 Display Board Samples

When I saw the "Kinda Eclectic" stamp set...the big burst image just screamed fireworks to me.  So I knew I had to do some fireworks for one of my samples.  I thought the scrapbook page would be perfect.

Here is the scrapbook layout I did with "Kinda Eclectic" stamp set...


Love those fireworks bursts on the side of the page.  And I'm kinda obsessed with banners still...can you tell?!  :)  Here are a few more close-up shots...


Love this new alphabet stamp set.  It's called "Metro Type" and it's so much fun to use!  I will be using this one a lot.




This firework side panel of the page was completely covered and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  So the whole panel is sparkly and glimmery.  Hard to get a picture of, but in real life it sparkles like crazy!  LOVE IT!  To do that technique...I just stamped my image how I wanted it.  Then I take my VersaMark pad (the watermark pad) and just pounce it all over the panel.  Completely cover it in VersaMark ink.  Then just sprinkle the Iridescent Ice powder over it and heat set with a heat tool.  That's all there is to it!  So much fun!



Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...